DANIEL R. LEIGH
President, Sole Shareholder, Sole Director
More than 30 years experience
Daniel Leigh has extensive experience with large regional real estate firms, particularly with the development of master-planned communities. He has experience with corporate acquisitions and dispositions, land development, home building, and corporate business development activities.
His experience includes:
- Elected Builder of the Year three times in Southern California region.
- Successful development and construction of numerous new home communities ranging from entry-level to high-end.
- Marketed over $2 billion of real estate assets.
- Managed, built and sold lots in commercial and industrial business parks; negotiated transactions with tenants such as Price Club, Kmart and Home Depot.
- Interaction with various regulated and non-regulated financial entities.
- Distributed over 200 million in profits from 1997 until current.
- Guest Speaker for various industry seminars related to the California real estate and financial markets.
Mr. Leigh has been actively involved with the Building Industry Association for more than two decades. He has served as the treasurer, Vice President of Community Affairs, First Vice President and BIA President. He has served as Secretary/Treasurer for BIA of Southern California and was President of the BIA of Southern California in 2007. He most recently was awarded the 2017 Builder/Developer Member of the year by the BIASC Baldy View Chapter. He has served numerous years as a Political Action Committee Trustee for BIASC, CBIA, and NAHB. He is a Board of Director for both BIA of Southern California and NAHB. Mr. Leigh has been extremely active in a number of other professional, civic and community organizations such as Home Aid, Olive Crest, Habitat for Humanity, American Youth Soccer Organization, and the Southwest Detention Center. The Riverside County Chapter of the Building Industry Association honored him with the 1997 Community Service Award presented for his extensive charitable work. He has served as Vice Chairman of the Lincoln Club of Riverside and Secretary/Treasurer of Home Aid Inland Empire. Mr. Leigh was granted a State of California Senate Resolution commending him for his community service.
He has served on both the production builders committee and business management committee for the National Association of Home Builders. He is currently a member of the National Association of Home Builders, Building Industry of Southern California, Home Aid America and the Lincoln Club. Additionally, Mr. Leigh is a Trustee for both the California Building Industry Association and the National Association of Home Builder Political Action Committees. He has received such prestigious industry awards as the Builder of the Year (Riverside County), Gold Nugget Merit Award, Spike Award, numerous Laurel Awards and most recently the BIA of Southern California, Baldy View Chapter 2018 Political Advocacy Award.
Daniel Leigh graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science and an MBA in real estate and finance from San Diego State University.